The Writing Center
Monday to Thursday ---- 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
The Writing Center is a comfortable and supportive place for all members of the Bryant community to receive assistance with their writing.
Call The Writing Center at 232-6567 or stop by to schedule an appointment or to find out if there is a walk-in appointment available.
Services and Resources:
- 1-on-1 and group consultations with Writing Specialists. These staff members are professionals with a background in writing instruction. Available by appointment.
- 1-on-1 and group consultations with Writing Consultants. These peer tutors are trained to work with students to improve their writing skills. Available by appointment, and during walk-in hours.
- Workshops. These specialized, group sessions address common topics that are often challenging for writers. Workshops are typically hosted by our Specialist staff members. They are scheduled throughout the semester and upon request by classes or groups.
- Writing Skills Resources. The Writing Center has a full library of books, handouts, and reference guides available for student use. Our library includes information about grammar, spelling, word choice, documentation, and many other topics. Some of these resources are available here on the Writing Skills Resources page.
- International and ESL Student Services for English language learners working on writing projects, including workshops, and an ESL Writing Specialist.
- Faculty Services. We provide a variety of services to make The Writing Center a classroom resource for faculty as well as for students.